PLOT: While illegally
selling one canister of Trioxyin-5, Charlie Garrison is murdered by a zombie.
His nephew Julian Garrison finds two canisters hidden in the attic of his house
with his girlfriend Jenny and they ask their friend Cody to analyze and
research the chemical product. Cody finds that the composition of the product
is very similar to ecstasy and he processes the chemical, making a large
quantity of a drug that he called "Z" to make money. Using the
services of the local drug dealer, they sell "Z" in the college
campus. In the Halloween, the DJ and Jenny's brother Jeremy organizes a rave
party. Meanwhile, Julian, Jenny and Cody disclose that the drug transform the
users in zombies, and with the support of two weird agents, they try to stop
the distribution of "Z".
UGLY
MOLLY RATING:
Two Brains
for makeup effects…
“ Sci-Fi channel can make all of the bad
movies-of-the-week that it wants but making sequels to cult favorites like
"Return of the Living Dead" is, well, they should really just know
better.“ ~Fan hate mail
Ummmmm…Yeah,
I think that about summed it up…lmao! This one was really bad. I gave it two
stars because the makeup was better than the movies below it, and so was the
entertainment value, but it was still a bad movie. Sadly, I bought it because
it was on the previously viewed rack…Haahaaa..I got took for five bucks! This
is what they came up with? I am a Return of the Living Dead fan, so I agree…This
was TERRIBLE!!

No comments:
Post a Comment