Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Night of the Dead: Leben Tod (2006)


Director:  Eric Forsberg

PLOT: Pregnant and frightened, Anais is not allowed to leave the specialized hospital where her husband, Peter has a medical internship with his uncle, Dr. Gabriel Schreklich, a man with a serum that can resurrect the dead. But things go terribly wrong and the Ghouls take over the hospital. Now, the only way for Anais to save her unborn baby is to get one of the Ghouls to help her to escape.

UGLY MOLLY RATING:
Eight Brains





Great for such a low budget. Done with a lot of love with ample amounts of gore…Very violent, bloody fun! I laughed out loud! A b-rate blast! I like anything original and I must say that I have never seen a screaming zombie frog attack anyone before, nor have I ever seen a nurse so calmly watch a doctor scoop a patient’s mother’s remains up off the deck with a shovel (after daughter dear eats her)…Very nasty in parts, this movie is a must-see for anyone who loved Re-animator…A movie with a lot of laughs and cheese. An A+ b-rate!

Budget: $250,000











No comments:

Post a Comment