Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dead Men Walking (2005)


Director: Peter Mervis

PLOT: A horrific plague infects a maximum security prison, turning visitors, guards and prisoners into vicious, flesh-eating beasts who slaughter all in their path. A heavily armed unit of elite guards band together with the surviving inmates to battle the ravenous horde with barely a prayer of making it out alive.

UGLY MOLLY RATING:
Three Brains …Fun film





Cheesy with a low budget, but entertaining. A big rip off of resident evil, but I really liked the security guard uniforms…lmfao!  Look close and you can see it! Too much vomiting…Nasty, but not in a good way. It was entertaining enough to be enjoyable, but not worth buying…Rent it for a zombie fest with beer…Drink a lot of beers before you watch this one and it might make it better. It would have helped if they would have brightened it up some…I felt like I had sunglasses on the entire time I watched it.

Budget: $500,000




No comments:

Post a Comment