Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Resident Evil 1-4


Resident Evil Director:  Paul W.S. Anderson

Resident Evil:Apocalypse Director:  Alexander Witt

Resident Evil: Extinction Director:  Russel Mulcahy

Resident Evil: Extinction Director:  Paul W.S. Anderson

PLOT: A special military unit fights a powerful, out-of-control supercomputer and hundreds of scientists who have mutated into flesh-eating zombies after a laboratory accident.

UGLY MOLLY RATING:
Eight Brains





You can look at the budget and tell what kind of visuals you will be getting with today's techniques. It had quite an impact. A lot of action. I am enjoying these, and they left Afterlife open to make a fifth. I did feel that two and three were the best ones of the four. Overall, I have enjoyed them all immensely!

Resident Evil: (2002)
            Budget: $32,000,000
            Gross: $40,119,709

Resident Evil: Apocalypse (2004)
            Budget: $43,000,000
            Gross: $50,740,078

Resident Evil: Extinction (2007)
            Budget: $43,000,000
            Gross: $50,740,078

Resident Evil: Afterlife (2010)
            Budget: $60,000,000
            Gross: $58,866,846





No comments:

Post a Comment