PLOT: Six friends on their way to a wedding in Galveston, TX stop
for the night at a quaint bed and breakfast in the sleepy town of Lovelock. But
after a night that ends with both the inn’s owner and his chef dead, the gang
finds themselves under suspicion by the local sheriff. The mystery quickly
unravels when the already bizarre residents of the town become possessed by an
evil spirit and pin the friends down at the b&b. Armed with a rusty
chainsaw, a can of gasoline and a half box of shotgun shells, they must
barricade the house and fight for their lives.
UGLY
MOLLY RATING:
TwoBrains…FAIL!
The US version of Shawn of the Dead? Ummmm, no! It had some funny moments, but nothing that I would buy…Not really zombies, more like Evil Dead in that it was possession. Stupid yet funny, but definitely NOT Shaun of the Dead! I did like ‘We’re coming to kill ya!” song…lol....that was cute…But bad acting made this a bad movie. I did like the head hand puppet and it had its cute moments, but overall, it was bad.

No comments:
Post a Comment